License for use and distribution
The software for creation TCP/IP tunnel by using a proxy or chain of proxies WideCap
(next in text - "WideCap") distributed as SHAREWARE.
Thank for choosing the WideCap,
- All copyrights to WideCap are exclusively owned by Max Artemev.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use WideCap, you MUST register.
- After buying the license, WideCap should be activated. Each license are including 3 (three)
activations, but this amount might be increased for additional fee.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use WideCap
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered WideCap software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
- The WideCap unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with
exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
WideCap without written permission from the copyright holder. The WideCap
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any
other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
- THE SYSTEM PROXIFIER WIDECAP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN
RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
It is prohibited to use binary WideCap's code without written permission
from the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Max Artemev.
- Installing and using WideCap signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove files of WideCap from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
- Author may, but not obliged to support WideCap's end-user.
- Author reserves the right to terminate this license in one direction.
In this case registration data of end-user will state as "non-valid"
with activations impossibility in the future.